Monday 15 June 2009

Day Two... wait, no, is it day one?

Hi!

Gosh, I don't know what to call this entry! This is Day 2 of my blog, but its also day 1, because I haven't written any proper blogs. I was playing about with the Side Bar and Gadgets when I wrote the blogs, "What is Doctor Who?" and "What is this 'Converse' You speak about?". I've decided if I do write about something that might confuse people or that I just want to talk more about, then I can write a while Post on it and pop it in the sidebar! I think this will be Blog #1, Day #2. That makes sense, doesn't it?

I have discovered something AMAZING. I know all the Doctors in Chronological order off the tope of my head. But to be honest, I have never memorised them on purpose to do this 'trick' and I was born in the mid '90s; an era with no Doctor Who apart from the film!

So, today I was in school, talking about Doctor Who and I managed to say all the Doctors (well, the actors anyway) off the top of my head. Except Peter Davidson. The 5th one. Which I am annoyed about because it is a really obvious one!!!! Silly, silly child, well, adolescent, teenager, whatever you want to call it.

I suppose my next challenge is to learn all the Companions........


















*gulp*

No comments:

Post a Comment