Saturday 27 June 2009

Summertime

The summer term at school always seems the longest. Probably because it is the longest term but also because it is the massive wait until the bliss of the summer holidays! Ah, six weeks of doing nothing at all or everything you can't do when you are cooped up in school all week. Just a chance to relax and catch up on your favourite television program or listen to the radio.

Today is the first day of the holidays for me, and I am bored out of my mind.

I woke up at 7:00am because I forgot to switch off my alarm clock last night so I could lie in... and I haven't been able to go back to sleep. I have been up for 5 hours with nothing to occupy me. It is boring.

I should be relaxing! And I can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very frustrating. Then Mum woke up and came through to say, "Morning" and I told her I was bored.

She said, "Tidy your room then"

And I have to tidy my room now. This hasn't been a good start to the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment